• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Pro Bowl: AFC vs NFC

S

Seattlehawk94

Discuss the NFL's All-Star Game here:

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;54321 said:
Football's football. When you only get 6 months of it, take what you can get.

Great quote. I totally agree. Of course some people around here think I am a yes monkey, and that very well may be true, but this is right on.

Who among us won't be watching the Pro Bowl, then as soon as football comes on next year, the Hall of Fame game during week 1 of training camp. Talk about bad football. It doesn't matter though, football is football. :dwarf:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

dizzle498;54324 said:
Great quote. I totally agree. Of course some people around here think I am a yes monkey, and that very well may be true, but this is right on.

Who among us won't be watching the Pro Bowl, then as soon as football comes on next year, the Hall of Fame game during week 1 of training camp. Talk about bad football. It doesn't matter though, football is football. :dwarf:

Second that....I watch ALL of it....

Who the fuck cares? No Seahawks means I'm not watching.

That's a VERY Seattle answer...Had some idiots I knew who wouldn't watch the AFC/NFC Championship Games "because the Hawks were out"...

Some idiots talked about "only watching the Superbowl for the commercials"...That's why this town get's LAUGHED at by other fanbases for "being weak"....

Watch the game, the game is all that matters...I LOVE my Seahawks but...I LOVE the NFL just as much....I'm the kinda guy that tears up seeing NFL Films highlights of Unitas with the music in the background...I LOVE THE FUCKING GAME....It's the best game ever invented---GOD HIMSELF took the 7th Day off just to watch football.....:smile:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54374 said:
Second that....I watch ALL of it....

Who the fuck cares? No Seahawks means I'm not watching.

That's a VERY Seattle answer...Had some idiots I knew who wouldn't watch the AFC/NFC Championship Games "because the Hawks were out"...

Some idiots talked about "only watching the Superbowl for the commercials"...That's why this town get's LAUGHED at by other fanbases for "being weak"....

Watch the game, the game is all that matters...I LOVE my Seahawks but...I LOVE the NFL just as much....I'm the kinda guy that tears up seeing NFL Films highlights of Unitas with the music in the background...I LOVE THE FUCKING GAME....It's the best game ever invented---GOD HIMSELF took the 7th Day off just to watch football.....:smile:
I watched all the playoff games. I would have loved to see the Hawks go all the way, but it's nice to watch a game and not care who comes out the winner.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I usually don't watch All-Star games because it's so watered down. NBA All-star game and NFL isn't competitive at all. That Sunday I'll be watching but only half assed.

I wish Thomas or Washington could have got in there.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

NHL's is the worst....A Goaltender giving up less than 5 goals is considered "good"...NBA is bad and there is no defense either...Pro-Bowl is usually close so it's not horrible...But as has always been, the Mid-Summer Classic is the best--even before they made it count toward the World Series it was the best...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed why I love the baseball all-star game but can't stand the others.

My main problem with the pro-bowl is you never see the "best" as most of the Super Bowl players never play. Now they can't play but even before that they would play maybe a series then sit out.

All-Star games are more fun when you have someone in the game though. In 2005 season when Hasselbeck started I was glued to the TV. Chris Warren going nuts in 1994 was nice along with Moon winning MVP in 1997 as well.

I missed Alexander in 2003, NFC was getting blown out so I turned it. Only to find out NFC came back and Alexander scored three touchdowns. I was pretty pissed at myself then and NOW for changing it.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I'll never forget Warren Moon winning the MVP....That was pretty damn cool in a non-playoff decade..lol

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I know this has already been mentioned, but it was so bad that I need to chime in again.

THIS IS THE WORST, MOST UNWATCHABLE GAME IN ALL OF SPORTS. I would rather watch the WNBA. Seriously, they weren't even rushing the passer. Ugh...so bad.

Reaction score
dizzle498;54641 said:
I know this has already been mentioned, but it was so bad that I need to chime in again.

THIS IS THE WORST, MOST UNWATCHABLE GAME IN ALL OF SPORTS. I would rather watch the WNBA. Seriously, they weren't even rushing the passer. Ugh...so bad.
If they were allowed to do more during the game, they might have actually gotten to the QB.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

dizzle498;54641 said:
I would rather watch the WNBA. .

You are a sick individual..:emoticon-0143-smirk

Top Bottom