• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2nd round pick

Reaction score
You guys think we consider Freeman in round 2? He's got a tremendous upside, but he's not ready to start in the NFL yet, so keep him in the wings learning under Matt I think he gives us a legitimate future QB.

Reaction score
Freeman won't fall to the 2nd. Jets will take him and I think we go CB in the 2nd round. Steelers GM said this year's CB depth is outstanding.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I think he will fall to the second... I doubt the jets spend first round pick on a QB... They've never really given Clemons a chance.

Reaction score
He has worked out for the Jets and remember a new coach is in town he will pick who he wants to be QB. He won't just go for Clemens cause he hasn't been given a chance. I do want Freeman to fall to us trust me, but I think it's not a good possibility. I think Rex Ryan will take Freeman he reminds me a lot of Steve McNair a guy that quartebacked the Ravens when Ryan was a defensive coordinator in Baltimore. All Clemens needs to know is this is the NFL get used to it.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Well I think the Jets need a WR more than a QB... If they do pass on him he'll make it to the second round.

Top Bottom