• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

40 times... RANDOM

Reaction score
This is totally random, and idk why, but I was looking up 40 times of random Hawks players the other day and was surprised at some of them.

Marshawn Ran a 4.46 (official combine)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshawn_Lynch

Deon Butler clocked an unofficial 4.26!! Then ran a 4.38 official.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/110637/dsc01630.jpg

4.46 isn't crazy fast, but for a guy Marshawn's size thats not bad. I guess we didn't see enough of him in the open field last year (bad line) enough to gauge his speed.

If we get this line figured out, and hopefully we have, then our run game could be $$ next year. Heavy dose of the Beast Mode with a sprinkle of J Force and you've got a recipe for success : )

And I knew Butler was fast, but 4.26?! Even though it was unofficial... that's pretty damn good. 4.38 aint bad either. Hopefully he recovers because it would be nice to have that speed. Maybe he'll come back better and faster like Leon?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
And supposedly Tate ran a 4.36 and 4.37 at the combine... can't find an official link, but thats the rumor...

Reaction score
Man I really hope Tate Can pick up his game next year.

Also Im pretty sure that Buttle is expected to make a full recovery.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, Marshawn aint straight line fast, but he has that BEAST thing in the second level, the ability to stop, go, lateral movement and break tackles "GET OFF OF ME" , but in the open feild a DB will catch him. I think if he gets a decent hole to run through he gets 5-15 yards everytime.

Top Bottom