• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2011 - Week 1 @ San Francisco

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz11-1sf_FINAL.gif

Reaction score
hahahahahaha! Dude! This one is hilarious! lol just kidding. Nice job man, its crazy its been 10 years... That's pretty much half of my life, but I still remember vividly details of most of that day... I turned on ESPN because the Mariners had clinched he AL West the night before, but I didn't know that since I was in like 6th grade and I had school the next day.. I remember being mad they weren't showing highlights, I was 11 at the time so how serious it was didn't really hit me at first... Definitely does now, later on when they had that memorial at by the fountain in Seattle Center I was holding up the American flag that usually hung next to the front door of our house and a cameraman ended up getting a shot of my hand holding up the flag. I wasn't even aware of it until I saw the news, but I thought that was pretty cool. Also saw Dan Wilson there, but didn't say anything to him.. Wouldn't have been very appropriate at all.

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice job remembering ten years. As glad that Buzz paid tribute. A nice change of pace IMHO! Thanks my friend once again!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks, youse guys! Wow, Bob, I cannot fathom being a kid and seeing that. Must be like my folks and Pearl Harbor was. Glad to see you appreciate it, unlike some others who think it was nothing because they were too young. Glad you got on the news!

Top Bottom