• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A franchised Lynch ? Scary

Idahawk

Reaction score
I understand that we may use the franchise tag on Lynch before Monday if the two sides can't reach a deal. A record number of tags are expected 25 as opposed to previous years where 14 was the highest amount given out. Its much cheaper this year for teams to use the tags so I'm guessing that's why there will be so many.

My problem is and I have said this from the get go about Lynch, he will quit on a team if he doesn't like the situation and I don't think he is going to like being tagged. I hope this is not the case but if were having trouble cutting a deal with him then he is clearly wanting a big pay day. A one year deal for a position that is often plagued with injury would make most guys upset. The only hope is that a long term deal can be reached with him before the start of the season but unless your 1000% sure he is the long term answer at RB why would you pony up more then you have to.

Drafting a running back now, seems to be a must .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Taggin Lynch wont be as lucrutive as a big contract, but It still alota gauranteed money. Plus it buys time for a deal to be struck, and keeps him off the market. Im a Lynch fan so keeping him whatever means necessary is a good plan, and he wants to stay in Seattle.

Either way I think we draft RB, but I wouldnt spend a top rd. pick on one. I like chris polk (homer!) and La Micheal myself.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have heard rumors that after his surgery , Richardson could fall to the 10-15 range .

Top Bottom