• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A TEAM THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This is a team that has become that team, pretty loaded with talent, but cant get over the hump. Cant win the close one (Bears) and lays an egg (SF) or two (colts) or three (az) or just cant win on the road (Dallas)...

Lets face reality. SEAHAWKS SUCK!

My observations of the game, both positive and negative —

1. At half time we where still in the game. But when the offense cant score, the defense looses motivation. Thats what happened in the 2nd half.

2. Turnovers killed us, forrset fumble led to 7 points, count it as a 14 point swing if we can score on the possession and... momentum killer. Burelson.. god damn Burelson, my favorite player sucked it up today.

3 down Defense:
Im sure that Gus had it in plan to be cover on the 3rd down, but when the pass rush is working, why change to pass cover? There were 3 different occasions on third down and long that we changed from pass rush, pass cover only rushing with 4. The result... conversion every time. Am I the only one that notices that Tony Romo, Homo, cant throw worth dog shit under pressure, but if you give time he is accurate as fuck! WATCH IT! Three times! Coachs need to be flexible in game..

4. 5. 6. 7. 8... or more that Mora says fuck on national tv.

9. Some of our guys cant catch the ball, burleson namely 3-4 times today. Carlson as well, hes no witten.

9. HOUSHMANZADEH IS OPEN! throw him the god damn football! We didnt pay him millions to go out and pass block, and he is pissed and for good reason. Find a way to get him the football.

10. Great awareness from branch to catch that ball in the skinny post.

11. Zebra blindfolds. WTF? How did they not see the 4 obvious holds in the 1st half alone. We had good pressure and those holds would have meant sacks or pressure on Romo. F'ing bullshit man!

12. OUR DEFENSE IS NOT THE PROBLEM! Yes they need to improve in areas, but when they are on the field all day long and the offense is completly anemic, they will eventially lose and give up big plays. The defense of the seattle seahawks are a passionate group and they loose heart when the offense cant hold up thier end of the bargian. I challange anyone to prove me wrong about the defense. They could be great with a little love from the offense.

This team will not make the playoffs, just get that in your head right now, but there is plenty of football left to be played, so lets see what this team is REALLY made of.

Next years needs: QB, Matt should have to fight for his job now. OL, RB,.

END OF RANT! :pissed:

Reaction score
our D is NOT on the field all the time
the D is on the field 31 min and change
HARDLY all the time. I see more long drives that are the D's fault and more so at the start of games and 3rd Q. The D needs to get off the field and that is on them.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
See my reply on the other post, im not going to re post.

Top Bottom