• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

all day every day (of the season)

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Just joined today? Nice to meet you, and I'm new here too. Can't remember the last time I was this happy to watch pre-season football (1970's something).

OP
M

morgan Johnson

Huddler
Reaction score
seriously, we have a great line this year, and i have a good feeling this is gonna be one of our best seasons to date

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Last preseason we had stumbling blocks instead of o-linemen. I'm even being generous, as there were many orange road cones in my neighborhood that did a better job. HaHa...

S

Seattlehawk94

Could care less about "stumbling blocks" I LIVE Seahawks football....Preseason openers are my Christmas Eve's (Regular Season Openers Christmas Day)....I was excited for the 199two and fourteen season beforehand....

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I expect orange road cones at best for this preseason. Morgan's got the correct approach, as we have more upside talent, and it should be FUN for a change to watch this unit grow. Something to live for...great lord ninty-four!

Top Bottom