• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Andre Smith

Reaction score
Todd McShay said he heard we were indeed considering him... I'd be pleasantly surprised if that happened.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Guy's like this scare me , all the talent and skills to go in the top 5 ..yet seems to have issues with off the field pressure....you put millions of dollars in his hands and gawd forbid what may happen...its taken a special training company just to get him back on track.....we don't need a guy to baby sit or worse yet who breaks down and doesn't show up to the superbowl..ala the raiders......to big a gamble with our first pick IMO.....plus he has big ass flopping man boobs which are a real turn off :oops: unless your SIS then you hope he plays shirtless all season :lol:

Reaction score
lol, his big ass flopping man boobs were hilarious during the NFL Combine. He will probably get them removed when he gets a fat contract.

He has tons of talent, but he is just a little too inmature. I think with all the experience around him he will calm down and mature enough to be a great tackle.

I'm not sure where he will be drafted, but I believe it's not near the Top 15, but I could be wrong. :D

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:
lol, his big ass flopping man boobs were hilarious during the NFL Combine. He will probably get them removed when he gets a fat contract.

He has tons of talent, but he is just a little too inmature. I think with all the experience around him he will calm down and mature enough to be a great tackle.

I'm not sure where he will be drafted, but I believe it's not near the Top 15, but I could be wrong. :D

They're saying he's a top 10 pick.

Reaction score
I didn't even notice him on the Mock Draft's until now. I must have overlooked him every time I looked at Mock Drafts. :lol:

Reaction score
TODD MCSHAY IS A HOMO!!! Everyone takes what he says so seriously. Guy has no inside information with Seattle and speculates so much. I love how he talks about how we are so interested in Sanchez, yet Sando says "it's not as serious as people think." McShay knows diddly. I will only trust Sando, Farnsworth, Eric Williams and Danny O'Neil when it comes to Seahawk news.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
TODD MCSHAY IS A HOMO!!! Everyone takes what he says so seriously. Guy has no inside information with Seattle and speculates so much. I love how he talks about how we are so interested in Sanchez, yet Sando says "it's not as serious as people think." McShay knows diddly. I will only trust Sando, Farnsworth, Eric Williams and Danny O'Neil when it comes to Seahawk news.
I think the guys name is Michael Smith or somethin, but he said the Seahawks aren't interested in Sanchez and he seems to be the guy that actually looks into stuff.

The rest of these guys are so retarded...The Seahawks have absolutely no reason to throw that much money out on a QB when they won't use him for 2 or 3 years. Seneca is fully capable of taking the Seahawks and managing the team while also making great passes and ripping off big runs.

I guess it's East Coast biased...Mock Draft style?

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Michael Smith is a smart guy and I do listen to him too, but sometimes his reporting isn't reporting, but opinions.
Yeah, but I'll take his word over McShay and a few of the other guys.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hawk096 said:
I think the guys name is Michael Smith or somethin, but he said the Seahawks aren't interested in Sanchez and he seems to be the guy that actually looks into stuff.

The rest of these guys are so retarded...The Seahawks have absolutely no reason to throw that much money out on a QB when they won't use him for 2 or 3 years. Seneca is fully capable of taking the Seahawks and managing the team while also making great passes and ripping off big runs.

I guess it's East Coast biased...Mock Draft style?

Kiper knows his shit, he has us taking Monroe still.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Kiper knows his shit, he has us taking Monroe still.

Not anymore. He has us passing on Curry to take Sanchez.

[ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/insider/columns/story?id=4095104[/ame]

Reaction score
They would be retarded to pass on Curry for a position we don't need to even consider until after the 3rd Round.

Ruskell keeps saying that the Seahawks don't have a position that sticks out as a position where we need to draft, but I think that is really bullshit. We need a RB, a Cornerback and a Safety. We also need a Linebacker and some Offensive Line help.

Apparently Ruskell thinks everything is perfectly fine.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think the best advice is just to look at what was said 3 weeks ago and go with it, because the rest of this talk is just lies, we may just take crabtree and be done with it..just like everyone expected us to do..they say he's a little cocky , well I wan't my WR a little cocky..but next to curry he may be the best player available if those other two OL are gone at our pick....sometimes you just gotta keep it simple...

Top Bottom