• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another season...

Reaction score
...down the crapper.

Today against the Cowpies we just looked miserable. Offense was out of sync, and understandably so with the O-Line issues and Hass not being 100%. Our defense is SOFT. And Jon Ryan is about our only bright spot on ST.

The refs must have been born and bred in Dallas, cuz there were crap calls out there AGAIN today against us.

2-5 with Detroit coming in to town. If we make the playoffs it would be a divine miracle. So, perhaps we should start a thread, "Who are we gonna draft in 2010?"

Reaction score
I didn't see much of the game, but I saw the Hawks blitz and they couldn't even get pressure on Romo, then Tru got hit with a pass interference on that same play.

Penalties, turnovers and an out of sync offense easily kills your chances of winning.

Reaction score
Russell Okung OT OSU
Eric Berry(junior) SS Tennessee
C.J. Spiller RB Clemson
Charles Brown OT USC
Selvish Capers OT WVU
Jahvid Best(junior) RB Cal

Just a few first round prospects at positions we have big needs at... Well we don't have BIG needs at RB, but both those backs will be tough to pass on.

Reaction score
Pottsie I understand what your saying, but guys in all reality we play in the West! We win Sunday and then sweep out the West I think if we pick up at least two more additional wins we win the division. Remember we still have the Titans and some home games including with the 49ers.

Top Bottom