• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are the Niners crumbling ?

Reaction score
My God. Do you know how many games he has started? His potential is through the roof. Who really gives a shit about his rookie mistakes. The only people who think that not keeping Alex was a mistake are fans of other teams.

Based on what?

Reaction score
Ummm, that was in Seattle. By December our entire team will be healthy, CK7 will have almost an entire season under his belt, we will be at the Stick, our offense will be able hear each other, and you will have to deal with CK7, not Alex Smith. Good luck.
They were at the "Stick" against the Colts and got beat pretty bad. I don't know about you, but I think most people out there would agree that the Seahawks > Colts by a wide margin.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that they have Richardson I'm a little concerned about playing them in Indy.

But in Seattle... not even close.

Sorry SF, you may not accept the hawks are better than the 9ers but I think it is abundantly clear that we have the better Stadium fan base. The 12th man is a force all its own.

Last edited:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The 12th man is a force all its own.
I never paid much attention to the discrepancy in crowd noise until recently after the two Niner fans complained about the noise in Seattle and I listened to what they had to say on a local radio talk show. While watching that Colts/Niners game the other day I really noticed for the first time the lack of noise there as compared to the noise at the CLink.
The Colts didn't really put the game out of reach until about the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter. From the middle of the 2nd quarter to about the middle of the 4th quarter it was anybody's game and I was just thinking about the opportunity being wasted by their crowd to really get behind the Niners and give them a much needed boost. They looked slow and lethargic. The crowd could have put a charge in them and made a difference but they were just sitting on their hands being a house full of disengaged observers.
Maybe they think fans shouldn't have any affect whatsoever on what's happening on the field.

Reaction score
I never paid much attention to the discrepancy in crowd noise until recently after the two Niner fans complained about the noise in Seattle and I listened to what they had to say on a local radio talk show. While watching that Colts/Niners game the other day I really noticed for the first time the lack of noise there as compared to the noise at the CLink.
The Colts didn't really put the game out of reach until about the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter. From the middle of the 2nd quarter to about the middle of the 4th quarter it was anybody's game and I was just thinking about the opportunity being wasted by their crowd to really get behind the Niners and give them a much needed boost. They looked slow and lethargic. The crowd could have put a charge in them and made a difference but they were just sitting on their hands being a house full of disengaged observers.
Maybe they think fans shouldn't have any affect whatsoever on what's happening on the field.
Hard to cheer for your AMERICAN football team when Ingles is your second language.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Niner fans were called wine sipping yuppies by their own team. They cheer like a bunch of rookies. A new stadium won't change the volume on those lethargic weak throated wimps.

For Christs sake. Yell like you got a pair.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol. Do you think the Seahawks are crumbling? Looks like they meltdown against a real team outside of Seattle.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lol. Do you think the Seahawks are crumbling? Looks like they meltdown against a real team outside of Seattle.

That's right, the Whiners get blown out at home don't they?

You beat the worst team in the NFL. Go ahead strut your stuff.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
10am start times suck!!!

I really think we would have owned them if it had started later in the day. Sorry SF but we've been working on this thing for a while up here in Seattle. Sometimes things fall into place without much work but not very often. Hope your coach can hang on to the team while you work out your issues.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Seemed like world beaters week one , but now players fighting with coach , Willis injured , Smith in to rehab indefinitely and consecutive losses for the first time under harbaugh. not to mention beatdowns from the Hawks and Colts one of those at home with Kap looking like Krap , and now they go to the Rams on a short week and play a team who didn't lose to them last year .... I'd say a loss to the lambs sends this team tanking for good and I couldn't be happier !

On second thought, never mind.

Fixed.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Alex Smith 5-0

Colon Kaepernick = the next Matt Schaub

You might just want to wait until Manningham and Crabtree are back before making your final judgment on this matter.

Glad to see Alex is having success in KC, BTW.

Top Bottom