• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Autographed Seahawks Football to a Deserving Individual

HomeStreetBank

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you know a Seahawks fan whose good deeds, volunteer work or unique circumstances make them deserving of a football autographed by a Seahawks player? HomeStreet Bank is giving away an autographed Seahawks football for a deserving individual. Get to Twitter and Tweet using #PassTheBall and tell HomeStreet WHY this individual is deserving of the autographed football. If your tweet is chosen on Friday 1/17 HomeStreet will give you the autographed ball to then pass along to the deserving individual you've tweeted about.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...957.1073741828.534438193288561&type=1&theater

Attachments

• PassTheBall_Final.jpg
    PassTheBall_Final.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 94

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Although I can confirm that this #passtheball effort is a legitimate charity endeavor. I can't determine the legitimacy of the poster. Although the link to Facebook "looks" authentic, I would caution anyone to use common sense when responding to any charity efforts posted on the internet.

In short we're not responsible for the link. :)

Top Bottom