• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Back to football!!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
So training camp just around the corner, still no contract for Bobby or Russ, first preseason game less than a month away. We got all kinds of stuff to talk about. Let's breathe some life into this place!!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Very happy both RW and Wagner are locked in. Sad to see McDaniels go. Any chance the cap will grow enough to bring him back?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
any spare cap should go to make Kam happy, he is vastly underpaid for what he brings to this team.

I expect some other to be let go or restructured, my guess is we'll hear some news tomorrow on their day off.
Kam will be back in camp by Thursday.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
The back 4 can't do it all. We need the front 7 too. Since Kam helps the front 7 a lot I hope we can get him in as soon as possible but I've never liked training camp holdouts. He's under contract.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of holdouts either. In my opinion giving into his demands only encourages other players to do it in the future. He's paying heavy to stay home, he'll show up soon enough. Well rested and ready to dominate hopefully!!

Top Bottom