• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS National Championship Thread

Who will win the BCS national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm really rooting for the Ducks, I really think they'll win, and I really hope they represent the Pac-10 well. Go Ducks!

Reaction score
I think the Ducks have a good chance, especially with their offense, but I think Auburn will win.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I just can't pick the Ducks to win. Go Auburn and hope Auburn wins.

I hate rooting for an SEC team.

Choices are have SEC win and hear ESPN dicks brag or have Oregon win and have Oregon dicks brag.

Lose-Lose either way.

S

Seattlehawk94

Every Fuskie fan bitches and whines about "lEast Coast Bias" but when a WC team has a chance to win they ALMOST ALWAYS root against them...

I hate the fucking Lakers but I'll root for them 100 out of 100 times when they play Baaaawwwston and New Yawk....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53058 said:
Every Fuskie fan bitches and whines about "lEast Coast Bias" but when a WC team has a chance to win they ALMOST ALWAYS root against them...

I hate the fucking Lakers but I'll root for them 100 out of 100 times when they play Baaaawwwston and New Yawk....
I want the Ducks to win, but I just don't think they will.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;53092 said:
I hate the Ducks, but I'm rooting for the Pac-10. I'm tired of the SEC.

I will root for the Celtics, though. :)

Okay...There are exceptions...lol

Just can't root against a team in the Rockies or West against a lEast Coast team in anything...

I FUCKING HATE THE lEAST COAST...LOL

I probably feel about them what someone in Mississippi felt for Northerners in 1860...haha

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm never rooting for the Lakers or Raiders lol. Not too fond of the Dodgers either.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Pac 10 all the way baby! Honestly, I am worried about the Ducks in this game. Last year Ohio State ran right over them, and Auburn is a very similar team. I am not saying that the Ducks aren't going to win, I am just saying this matchup makes me nervous.

Reaction score
Go Ducks baby!!

We need to smash that big mouthed faggot Newton and show the world that cheaters do not win! The football doesn't lie.

I hate the East Coast, but can't root for Kobe and the Lakers, they cost us a chance at the finals back in 2000.

S

Seattlehawk94

No, the fact the Blazers couldn't shoot worth shit for like 12 minutes cost them a trip to the Finals...Was pissed...Had tickets to all the Blazers playoff games that season..

Reaction score
Bryan Grant missed 13 shots in a row in that 4th quarter... they blew like a 20 point lead. Lakers fault or not, I still associate Kobe and that down syndrome retard Shaq with that loss.

Bob, that power ballad is sweet. Glad to see Jimmy Fallon giving the Ducks some love.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Rastamon sucked in that game....Funny you bring him up...LOL...He's the one who gave me the playoff tickets...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I root for New England teams. Celtics because we needed someone to root for when the Sonics left town and the wife and I loved Ray Allen. Red Sox because I hate the Yankees. My enemy's enemy is my friend. And the Pats (provided there is no conflict with the Seahawks) because I super respect and admire their "dynasty."

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53058 said:

Funny all three times USC played for the national title I rooted for them. When Arizona and UCLA went for title in basketball I root for them as well.

I hate Oregon so I refuse to root for them. Just like you would never in a million years vote for the Huskies. Like most Cougar fans were openly wanting Nebraska to beat UW.

I believe in regional pride either. You think the Yankees fans were happy that the Red Sox won in 2004 because it made the American League look good? Bull Shit!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
It's different in college football, teams winning bowl games benefits the entire conference.

Top Bottom