• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Big Lo Show

Reaction score
At work, listening/watching the show from last week. Funny how civil you are when you're on an online show lol. "What is this? Pussy ball?!" made me lol. Entertaining stuff. I'll try and catch todays show if it'll let me.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Some of us forgive and forget...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Neither do I...But I get over it, you don't...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Lol but you aren't typically one of those people... You can really hold a grudge.

Only a select few...COUGHfuckingbaldmidgetsCOUGH...Then I just email their bosses (if they work around children) showing what they say...Actually I've only done that once..haha...Oh and Okies...I fucking DESPISE Okies for even existing because they are a waste of Earth's resources...

Shit, I've been good with grudges and shit talking...Made peace with pretty much everyone...Shit, even cool with most of the SeahawkSal crowd now and count some of them as pretty close friends..

Top Bottom