• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Black Monday Predictions

Idahawk

Reaction score
Who's in and who's out in the coaching carousel

What about QB changes ?

crazy predictions are encouraged.

I think Coughlin is out in NY and Bill Cowher takes the job .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Who's in and who's out in the coaching carousel

What about QB changes ?

crazy predictions are encouraged.

I think Coughlin is out in NY and Bill Cowher takes the job .

Arguably the biggest game in the entire season up to now is less than 24 hours away and you are posting about this?:alien:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Arguably the biggest game in the entire season up to now is less than 24 hours away and you are posting about this?:alien:

If you want talk X's and O's about a game your team has no chance to win go right ahead , waste your time . I'm looking past the Rams game their irrelevant as always .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If you want talk X's and O's about a game your team has no chance to win go right ahead , waste your time . I'm looking past the Rams game their irrelevant as always .

Good look past it since I will remind you.:laugh:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
May the Schwartz be with you , gone in Detroit and still being pushed in the back by Harbaugh

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If Green Bay sends them packing ( pun intended) maybe he'll quit take the Texas job and be gone

He just acts like a complete asshole all game long and then he's a bad winner and a bad loser. Basically he's just a jackass.

Top Bottom