• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Broncos wake up call !

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
bench·mark
[bench-mahrk] which similar things must be measured or judged: The new hotel is a benchmark in opulence and comfort.

2. any standard or reference by which others can be measured or judged:

The current price for crude oil may become the benchmark.

3. Computers. an established point of reference against which computers or programs can be measured in tests comparing their performance, reliability, etc.

4. Surveying . Usually, bench mark. a marked point of known or assumed elevation from which other elevations may be established. Abbreviation: BM

adjective
5. of, pertaining to, or resulting in a benchmark: benchmark test, benchmark study.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Seahawks play 100% every play , every down , every game .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Exactly

From today:

Reporter: Marshawn, what is Beast Mode?

Marshawk: "It's not a word bro, it's a way of life."

Trademark coming soon.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
bench·mark
[bench-mahrk] which similar things must be measured or judged: The new hotel is a benchmark in opulence and comfort.

2. any standard or reference by which others can be measured or judged:

The current price for crude oil may become the benchmark.

3. Computers. an established point of reference against which computers or programs can be measured in tests comparing their performance, reliability, etc.

4. Surveying . Usually, bench mark. a marked point of known or assumed elevation from which other elevations may be established. Abbreviation: BM

adjective
5. of, pertaining to, or resulting in a benchmark: benchmark test, benchmark study.

Thank you Miss Landers but I already knew what the word meant. My question was to find out what spud was trying to communicate.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Thank you Miss Landers but I already knew what the word meant. My question was to find out what spud was trying to communicate.

I knew that...but it was mildly entertaining nonetheless.

From reading the article it was apparent to me, but alas I'm a seasoned professional. ;)

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
If you continue to blow up threads , your going to have to take out a time out .

Hopefully that's communicated clear enough for you .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If you continue to blow up threads , your going to have to take out a time out .

At least he's not like a 49er fan...he reads, understands and responds in the kings English.

But I digress...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
If they want to keep blowing up threads and regurgitating the same ole spew repeatedly I don't see a choice in the matter .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If they want to keep blowing up threads and regurgitating the same ole spew repeatedly I don't see a choice in the matter .

Shooting the messenger is the answer when the falsehoods of a seahawks fan are exposed by a long tenured sportswriter covering the Seahawks?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom