• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brutal Week coming for the Hawks

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not exactly a dream scenario to have to play the number one offense in the NFL and turn around and play maybe the best all around team in football right now, and with only 3 days to prepare.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Not exactly a dream scenario to have to play the number one offense in the NFL and turn around and play maybe the best all around team in football right now, and with only 3 days to prepare.

Thurday night games are just wrong.

Then on the road to Detroit followed by the rising Vikings at Home. If Wilson was going to make a statement for his cause, nows the time.

Reaction score
We got this fellas... no sweat. I really think we are going to surprise A LOT of people this Sunday.

49ers game is going to be tough-no way around that. But, we match up well on defense against the style of offense they run. They rely a lot on the power run game to set up the pass for Smith. You can pretty much bank we'll take their run game away. So the key is to get them into 3rd and long passinng situations. Last year, Smith killed us on 3rd and longs, but this year, our pass rush is much improved and he wont have the time to throw or kill us with those 13 yard scrambles. You can bet Bruce or Wag will catch him (See Cam Newton).

Detroit, even though I know they have Megatron, should be a breeze. Their defense is like swiss cheese and Stafford will be having neightmares for weeks after facing our defense. Megatron will get a couple on us, but I really think Sherman shuts him down for most of the day.

^ geezus, who put extra optimism in my coffee this morning?!

Reaction score
That 49er game is an insanely physical matchup to have on 4 days rest. They have to do it too, but its still crazy. And they're at home. I have a hard time seeing a W there, so a win against NE would be huge.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
WE need to make a statement with our offense... I know "defense" wins games.. But against the next teams we are playing .. without offense and without putting points on the board, our "defense" cant do it alone...

Reaction score
We are poised for a 2nd half run. The schedule gets less brutal down the stretch. Buffalo sucks, Miami isn't a pushover, but that is a game we should win, Detroit looks bad, the Jets are beat up on defense and awful on offense, we get all 3 of our divisional home games, and Minnesota at home. Going to Chicago is tough, but we've won there two straight times during the regular season. They were reallly beat up last time though.. We can really make a nice run after these next two games. Escape 4-3 and healthy, and I can see us taking 6 or 7 of the next 9 games.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I would be happy to split the next two games, expect to win at det, and minny at home.
3-1 I would be very happy, 2-2 mildly disapointed, but then the schedule does ease up and our Rookie will be past the curve... hopefully.

Top Bottom