• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Burleson’s stay short, but sweet

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Joe Nash played a franchise-record 15 seasons for the Seahawks, one more than Steve Largent and Mack Strong. Walter Jones (13), Jacob Green (12), Brian Blades (11), Cortez Kennedy (11), Michael Sinclair (11), Dave Brown (11), Eugene Robinson (11) and Matt Hasselbeck (10) also spent 10-plus seasons with the team. So their selections to the [...]
b.gif

Joe Nash played a franchise-record 15 seasons for the Seahawks, one more than Steve Largent and Mack Strong.

Walter Jones (13), Jacob Green (12), Brian Blades (11), Cortez Kennedy (11), Michael Sinclair (11), Dave Brown (11), Eugene Robinson (11) and Matt Hasselbeck (10) also spent 10-plus seasons with the team.

So their selections to the Seahawks’ 35th Anniversary team are not surprising.

Nate Burleson, however, is on the other end of the tenure spectrum. He was with the Seahawks for only four seasons – one more than John Carlson, and the same number as Fredd Young and Steve Broussard.

But when the readers of Seahawks.com voted, Burleson was the pick as the punt returner.

“It’s funny that people voted on that and picked me,” Burleson said. “So I’m honored. I really am.”

Burleson’s record-setting returns after returning to play for his hometown NFL team from 2006-09 are featured in the third profile of the 29 members of the reader-selected team.

b.gif
DVrWlCg9nmo

Source: Seahawks.com

Top Bottom