• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CBS Sports + Pete Prisco = JOKE

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Top 10 Players At Each Position

Walter Jones squeaked in at number 8. He was the only Seahawk that made the mighty Pete Prisco's list. I would not have a problem with that if the players he ranked were legitimately better than a Seahawks equivalent. But that was not the case most of the time. Look at the Tight Ends for example. From a value to the team perspective or from a statistics perspective, he should have been on that list more so than some that made the list.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Good call. I forgot about him. Even though he is a Seahawk, he is good proof that Prisco is a moron. Kerney had a terrible year last year. If Kerney is on that list, a bunch of other Seahawks should be, too.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's mostly because he was hurt though, I don't think it's a terrible call I think the defense is going to have a great year.

Reaction score
Let us fly under the radar. Truth is not a lot of analysts are going to respect the 'Hawks. After a 4-12 year and the injuries had it will take some wins to gain respect back.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I do think the team needs to earn the respect back. But it is too bad individuals are not recognized subsequently. Oh well.

Top Bottom