• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clinton Portis

S

Seattlehawk94

So it seems we are in the running to get the split personality psycho....Good times...COUGHEDGEJAMESCOUGHFRANCOHARRISCOUGH....Great.....

Reaction score
So it seems we are in the running to get the split personality psycho....Good times...COUGHEDGEJAMESCOUGHFRANCOHARRISCOUGH....Great.....
I don't really get why they would go after him. Maybe they're trying to scare the players into performing better on the field.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Maybe....Still don't get how a washed up has been will "push" anyone....If they sign him does that mean they get rid of one of the others?

Reaction score
Uh... I'd rather rotate Forsett, Washington, and Clayton if Lynch is hurt. Portis hasn't done anything since 2008.

Reaction score
I heard the Portis tryout was nothing more than just see how he does and if need to make a move after week 2 they've seen him. Not sure if it's cause of Lynch's ankle or other roles might be playing into the decision.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Good....Was wondering what the hell the reasons behind it were...

Top Bottom