• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Colts verses Chiefs

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's the age old story of two good offenses meeting two weak defenses.

I mean come on...I haven't seen a WR not open in this game...nor more holes to run through.

I think an AFC team would have major issues with playing an NFC team this year.

Almost 80 points scored so far? What is this the Orange Bowl? Brother please...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I stand corrected...that's almost 90 points in a playoff game. It may be over 100 by the time the whistle blows. Both QB's will be over 400 yards passing by the time it's over.

Unreal lack of defense by both teams.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Horrible D , laughable actually . Fun to watch if you love offense and big plays

Didn't understand Reid going conservative and kicking field goals ,when the Chiefs couldn't stop the Colts period . When your in a shoot out , keep shooting . Chiefs got decimated with injuries and that Intentional Grounding call was really the only mistake Smith made.

Got to score TDs in the playoffs .

My hopes for the colts rematch are still alive. Fricken can't stand Luck or that Owner .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Entertaining for sure. I don't mind seeing all those long passes. It was like the Raiders in the 70's all over again with the mad bomber. (Sadly I had to live through that era in California.) The only issue is their lack of defense won't be pretty if they make the SB.

The contrast in defense between the first AFC game and the second NFC game Saturday is like night and day.

Reaction score
Horrible D , laughable actually . Fun to watch if you love offense and big plays

Didn't understand Reid going conservative and kicking field goals ,when the Chiefs couldn't stop the Colts period . When your in a shoot out , keep shooting . Chiefs got decimated with injuries and that Intentional Grounding call was really the only mistake Smith made.

My hopes for the colts rematch are still alive. Fricken can't stand Luck or that Owner .

Reid is a Holmgren prodigy. He'll always take the FG and he'll always punt the ball. He's super conservative. That's how he's always been. Why do you think he coveted Smith so much?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score

I don't respect any team that tanks a season for the 1st pick in the draft. Maybe the NFL should go to a draft lottery like the NBA to prevent it from happening again. Really shows a lack of class.

Top Bottom