• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Congrats on the win SF 16 8 80

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Your team looked strong throughout. Kaep's legs proved too much a weapon for the Packers D. Good luck in Carolina.

Reaction score
Your team looked strong throughout. Kaep's legs proved too much a weapon for the Packers D. Good luck in Carolina.

Wrong. Dom Capers and the Packers defense proved to be too stupid/stuborn to adjust to a very obvious play.

Reaction score
I think he ran to left 4-5 times ?

Free Brandon Browner
Yeah usually, that's where the opening was. Staley would usually open up a hole for him. Still it was that same shot every time. Horrible coaching and play by the defense.

Reaction score
Each time he ran it on 3rd down, I was like "he's going to run, he's going to run!" Before they even snapped the ball.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Haha...I hope he tries that if he makes it back here. I doubt they'll get out of Carolina. Without his big runs they would have been toast. How they weren't able to contain him was just ugly. They had that game all sewn up. They deserve to lose. And Harbitch is still a douche.

Idahawk

Reaction score
That was a depleted Green Bay team of defense and they dam near pulled it off , Carolina won't give up those runs and Kap will have to pass , let's see how he does then .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That was a depleted Green Bay team of defense and they dam near pulled it off , Carolina won't give up those runs and Kap will have to pass , let's see how he does then .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Plus Krap threw at least 3 other passes that would have been INT's at the CLink! Don't bring that weak shite here if you make it out of Carolina alive! lol

For the record I think Krap throws horrible passes that sometimes get caught. Not that he throws good passes that get dropped.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Thank you sir.

Victory in Carolina, and then it's time to end the season of either NO or Seattle, and back to the Superbowl. We are on a roll right now.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Plus Krap threw at least 3 other passes that would have been INT's at the CLink! Don't bring that weak shite here if you make it out of Carolina alive! lol

For the record I think Krap throws horrible passes that sometimes get caught. Not that he throws good passes that get dropped.

Yeah, I know what you mean. We would have beat the Cards...................Oh wait................we did.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
A sheep and an old Miner in love...what a pretty picture. ;)

No it was funny how you lurched into that without even needing a stinky fish head to do so. Thats what is funny. As to the congrats, geez get a grip I gave congrats to the Seahawks fans here last week too.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No it was funny how you lurched into that without even needing a stinky fish head to do so. Thats what is funny. As to the congrats, geez get a grip I gave congrats to the Seahawks fans here last week too.

Backhanded praise speckled with sarcasm are always welcome...I mean expected RW. ;) PS. You and tweedle-dumb should get a room.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Yeah congratulations, on barley squeaking by the MIGHTY packers (8-7-1).

Good luck in Carolina playing against a team with a defense that will spy Kap... if you get out of there alive, then we will be here waiting for you.

#12's

Top Bottom