• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Crayton?

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
If he is released by the Cowgirls, could we potentially make a move for him? He's better than Branch in my opinion. Although he tends to drop the ball a lot...:tongue:

Reaction score
Maybe, but the Seahawks have already said they aren't going after T.O. unless something drastic happens with the receiving corps. Meaning they are fine with what they have.

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree but I have a feeling we will go for Lunch now that White is gone. Bills have 3 RBs and all of them are potential starters...

Reaction score
Lynch's work ethic, or lack there of, is worse than LenDale's... so if that's one of the main reasons he was cut, I highly doubt they go after him.

Matty™

Huddler
Reaction score
Hmmm wouldn't mind having a go with Crayton, he's got the work ethic, yes his form of late has been questionable but he can still make that killer play and saw many a time last season making vital plays for the 'Girls.

Would actually love to see him in the 'Hawks jersey come 2010 Season openers.

Reaction score
WOULD EVERYONE STOP SAYING LYNCH IS GOING TO BE TRADED TO SEATTLE?! We already gave up too much for Lendale White and let him go. We gave up picks for Charlie Whitehurst we're not giving up more picks for Marshawn Lynch! END OF STORY!!!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Can you really say we gave up too much for White? There are so many ways to judge it. Like what if the players the Titans drafted turn out busts and the ones we drafted turn out well?

I liked the move when they did it and I do not think they screwed up. I just wish their gamble paid off.

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Say what you will, Lynch is still an option.

Reaction score
Number 18;48624 said:
Can you really say we gave up too much for White? There are so many ways to judge it. Like what if the players the Titans drafted turn out busts and the ones we drafted turn out well?

I liked the move when they did it and I do not think they screwed up. I just wish their gamble paid off.

I'm not saying we gave up too much, but in the long run the guys we gave up more than likely will player in more than 1 game for them. It looks like White will never play a down let alone a game for the Seahawks. Fact is we gave up picks for him and I think Carroll/Schneider rather build through the draft therefore I don't see them giving more picks up for Lynch.

Reaction score
We didn't technically "give up picks"... we moved down... like 10 spots in both rounds.

Had we given up a pick straight up for LenDale, would be a different story. But we moved down, still retained the picks and got 2 players.

Really a low risk trade, and that is why LenDale not panning out isn't such a big deal in that aspect.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We didnt give up much loosing White besides a potential good durable RB.

....Getting back to Crayton though, He's wanting to get out of Dallas because hes no longer "the guy" even though he never was. He sits at the #3 or 4 on that team at best. And he's earning 2M a year, so Im not sure we can upgrade his status or paycheck. On the hawks he might be a #2 or #3 behind our guys.

In short, I dont think we can offer anything he doesnt already have.

Top Bottom