• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Even after the mauling still no Jersey, NFL NETWORK

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
The NFL NETWORK set showing the NFL jerseys of the QB's without Russell even AFTER LAST NIGHT is pure sickening. By the way

(beside Benedict Arnold Dilfer dissin the Hawks big time before the game saying that their
"phony" D would be exposed by Sproles, Ingram, and their other yahoo Thomas on the ground cranked up a big 41 for the night!! TAKE THE 12TH MAN FLAG AND CHOKE HIM WITH IT!)

IF I WANTED PEOPLE TO WATCH MY NETWORK AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE BY #3,

I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THAT HIS JERSEY WAS HANGING UP

THERE THIS A.M. BECAUSE HE'S GROWING LEGIONS OF FANS EVERY DAY AS ANY BUFFOON CAN SEE BY WHERE HIS JERSEY SALES RANK. (LAST I HEARD IT WAS #2.

BY THE WAY, THE NEW NFL NETWORK JOKE BELONGS TO TERRELL DAVIS WHO FLAT OUT SAID THAT:

"HANDS DOWN, ANDREW LUCK WAS AND IS THE BEST 2ND YEAR QB. WONDER IF HE HAS ANYMORE OF WHATEVER HE HAS AS HE'S FLOATIN BIG TIME~~

Idahawk

Reaction score
Trent Dildo was just on SVP radio apologizing and slurping the Seahawks , what a tool

He just hates the Hawks because we released his homeboy Matt Hasselbeck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Trent Dildo was just on SVP radio apologizing and slurping the Seahawks , what a tool

He just hates the Hawks because we released his homeboy Matt Hasselbeck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I think he hates the Hawks cause they traded him.

OP
Chuck Patrick

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
TOOL IS KIND~,

HE'S NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THOSE ESPN AND NFL NETWORK CHUMPS.

What the heck they only talk about Brady and Rodgers when they have no choice. Their world
is:

1) "ONE & DONE" Peyton and his HAPPY FEET,

2) 60 yr. old Griffin, and boy he walks like he's 60, who if it were anybody else they would have
put him in the ground, as they always try to find an out for him.

and #3) SUCK LUCK, who Terrell Davis called the best 2nd year QB now and 10 years down the road, as
basically said Wilson won't even be close to his current skill set in 10 years as his running skills will
be gone.

Someone correct me, but there's no telling how good Mr. Wilson will be within 3-5-7 years, considering he
had his true coming out party last night!!

Only guy that knew talent in Seattle's pick in the draft was Coach Gruden. Loved how he pointed to
those ANAL--ists, and said, and he'll show you, and you, and all of you's!! That was great stuff, still have
it on disc.

Being a Badger fan, I first knew we had something special when I saw some clips on him at NC State before
the 2011 season started for us and he was already voted team captain. Don't know if a lot of Hawks fans saw him
play at Wisc. but he made plays that he will make in the NFL with only time holding him up.

One pass in mind, as these anal-ists actually give him credit for being able to throw moving left, but they don't say
though how friggin great he really is at going left. Nobody, but nobody comes even close to him going that way, either
putting it in bullet mode or puttin air under it like a Phil Mickelson gap wedge or in between. Funny thing is though
he can make the throw from close to far. I saw him lay one out there on a dime to Badgers WR Jared Abbrederis for about 50 yards kind of like he laid on Baldwin a game or two ago!!

His real nick name should be "Wilson The Magician" !!!

Top Bottom