• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ex-Seahawk Charlie Frye signed

Reaction score
The Raiders signed Frye making him their 6th QB on the roster heading into Training Camp. In two games with Seattle he started one and had 2 TDs, while tossing 2 INTs he also has passed for 83 yards. Frye was traded to the Seahawks after week 1 of the 2007 season.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Too bad he is gone. I actually liked Frye a lot in the west coast offense. I was sad to see him go since I thought he should have been the one to start over Seneca. Both put up shoddy numbers in their first appearances, but I felt Frye did better and yet was benched behind Seneca. Frye is an accurate passer just has no deep ball. He reminds me of Rich Gannon (my favorite player in NFL history), and has started his career in much the same way. No one has much faith in him, but when a coach sits down and puts his all into him, Frye will grow into a valuable starter in the NFL much like Gannon. Sadly he chose the wrong team, but I understand he wishes to stay employed and it was them or no one.

Hope the best for Frye and wish he would have gotten to be looked at closer here in Seattle, he may have saved us the picks that will go too Sam Bradford next season. But that is the nature of football, and I see us packaging our two 1st rounders for moving up for Bradford next season. He will sit behind Matt unless he goes down. Here is hoping what I think comes true, Broncos suck so bad we get one of the top picks and Bradford is a shoe in for Seattle.

Reaction score
He was a good 3rd Stringer, but we have to get working on the next starter so we can't have him rotting here in Seattle.

Mike Teel is the future (at this point, next years draft will probably bring in the future) and will probably take that 3rd Spot.

Top Bottom