• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

favorite stand-up comedians

Reaction score
currently I'd have to say Daniel Tosh if you can follow his jokes and appreciate random humor you'll be rotflmaooling (that's a combination of "rotfl" "lmao" and "lol") at some of the stuff he says haha.

But all time I'd have to go with Carlin R.I.P

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Lavell Crawford. Lavell Crawford is the funniest dude I've ever seen. And that's really saying something, because I have no sense of humor whatsoever...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
lol not a fan of Foxworthy?

I like Foxworthy on Blue Collar. Individually I don't find him as funny. I do get a kick out of his rules of wearing a thong and have to agree with them :)

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Back in the late 80's there was a guy named Billy Connely, he made laugh so hard I cried! Have to give a shout out to Sam....We miss you!

Right now probably would be the Queen of Mean, that Bitch cracks me up!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I just think it is funny as hell to have an old white Bitch saying the shit she says! :lol:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
She's not even funny... A lot of the shit she says is borderline disgusting... I guess I like more witty humor (ala George Carlin, Dmitri Martin) than humor like that.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you familiar with Eddy Izzard? Pretty funny guy, Majored in History, so there is alot of World History in his comedy!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I've heard of him. Oh and Stephen Wright is hillarious... When I heard him say "I put instant coffee in my microwave.... And I almost went back in time" I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes lol.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I remember when he did a bit about accidentally putting the Whistles on his car to scare deer away, but he put them on backwards and he was being chased.

That was pretty funny!

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Dave Attel
Artie Lange
Lisa Lampanelli
Steven Wright

One of my all time faves was Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

Lampanelli's WAY more clever than given credit for, she's good at stand up, but to really watch her shine, catch her during a roast.

S

Seattlehawk94

I hate all of the Sterno fucks like Lampinasty (who'd wanna do any of the shit she says to her anyways? I'd rather fuck a pluged in light socket), Lange (oh, the classic "Beer League"...Nothing like watching a movie about New Yawk trash), etc.

I like Bobby Slayton, Lewis Black, and the lates George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield, and Sam Kinison.

They are FUNNY because they are smart...Least coast trash like Lange, Lampinasty, and the Sterno ilk are fucking clown shoes who are so illiterate and bottom rung types it's unreal...

The best joke I've ever seen was played on Least Coast trash person Andy Kaufman...It was the joke the cancer played on him...LOL....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
MONSTRO said:
Dave Attel
One of my all time faves was Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

Oh man he was so funny... He's definitely one of my faves as well.

I've seen Lampenelli during roasts and I can't stand hearing her talk... It would be one thing if what she was saying was funny, but I don't think she's funny at all.

I think Carlin is the best all time... I personally think he's a lot better than Pryor. Pryor is funny, but I don't think he's the best that ever lived like he often gets credit for.

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I hate all of the Sterno fucks like Lampinasty (who'd wanna do any of the shit she says to her anyways? I'd rather fuck a pluged in light socket), Lange (oh, the classic "Beer League"...Nothing like watching a movie about New Yawk trash), etc.

I like Bobby Slayton, Lewis Black, and the lates George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield, and Sam Kinison.

They are FUNNY because they are smart...Least coast trash like Lange, Lampinasty, and the Sterno ilk are fucking clown shoes who are so illiterate and bottom rung types it's unreal...

The best joke I've ever seen was played on Least Coast trash person Andy Kaufman...It was the joke the cancer played on him...LOL....

Lampinelli's great. Artie's movies suck, but so do most comics. Slayton's good; Lewis' schtick got old long ago, Carlin, Dangerfield and Kinison are classics and really can't be touched.

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
I think beer leauge was pretty funny, like when they play it on the stash.

One of my fav comedians is Dennis Leary, i dont care what anyone says, he's a funny basterd.

Top Bottom