• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Finally an Entertaining Game

Reaction score
Even though the Seahawks lost, they actually showed some fight. Good way to end the season.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Yea,

It was a good game. Thank you to the Titans for not really giving a crap about winning and only playing to get CJ his records.

Hell we would have won if Matthew had not given it up AGAIN!!!!

SMART MAN.....He cost me my jersey, but at least he kept us in the top ten in draft picks.

Has matthew ever had this many turnovers in a season?

Reaction score
or you could blame TJ for being a pussy and not owning up that he is not perfect(nor is he even close to it). First pass of the game drop, 2 holds :roll: that were so obvious and he complained to the ref on both plays.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
or you could blame TJ for being a pussy and not owning up that he is not perfect(nor is he even close to it). 1 pass of the game drop, 2 hold that were so obvious and he complained to the ref on both plays.
Do you ever have anything positive to say about the Seahawks though? :D

Reaction score
phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
or you could blame TJ for being a pussy and not owning up that he is not perfect(nor is he even close to it). 1 pass of the game drop, 2 hold that were so obvious and he complained to the ref on both plays.
Do you ever have anything positive to say about the Seahawks though? :D

yes
Mare was good as usual
Carlson made a nice block for TJ and had a sliding TD catch
Schmitt made several blocks picking up the blitz and making holes for JForsett
Herring and Hawthorne again played into bigger contracts for next year. Trade Tatupu :cool:

I expect men making millions to be good. When players like TJ and Branch talk about how good they are they better man up (they never do. TJ never makes a mistake ask him he always blames the QB or Hugh Millen). When players like Unger and Sims misses another a gap assignment are they stupid? Come on the rookie excuse doesn't fly on those plays. That will get ANY QB killed.

Reaction score
oh and Butler showed why he doesn't get any playing time. Same mistake 3 of the last 4 weeks he screwed up the same read :harvey:

Reaction score
#ONE said:
How about Matt throwing that block for Forsett?

and how about Forsett?

Matt's block was awesome and scared the @#%^@^@#$ out of me but hey last game. Love Matt he is my fav Hawk but his time is VERY near the end. Some fans can't see that. :harvey:
Foresett is what he is IMO a changup back. To small and no top speed for a feature back

Reaction score
Agreed wag, that's why I want Spiller. Forsett is great in the role he has now. Everytime Matt throws a block I can't help but laugh. It's probably because he throws such good blocks and also because you know he's about to get yelled at lol.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
#ONE said:
How about Matt throwing that block for Forsett?

and how about Forsett?

Matt's block was awesome and scared the @#%^@^@#$ out of me but hey last game. Love Matt he is my fav Hawk but his time is VERY near the end. Some fans can't see that. :harvey:
Foresett is what he is IMO a changup back. To small and no top speed for a feature back

I disagree about Matt's time almost being up... He is closer to the end then not, but not as close as everyone is thinks. I was listening to the radio and Matt had an average of 1.9 seconds to throw the ball... Vince Young has 3.4 seconds. End of story, no arguement.

It's all about the O line and the retarted playing calling of Greg Knapp doesn't help.

And about Forsett, you guys obviously are ignorant. He can run for 200 yards every game next year and you will stay say "yeah he's good, but he's just not good enough to be an every down back". What the hell do you want from the kid? Running behind one of the WORST line's in the league and he still has an average of 5.4 yards per carry. He carried the ball less than half the time. Double his carries and he's over 1200 yards. WTF??

Top Bottom