• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Follow Live TJ Press Conference

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seattle-seahawks-press-conferences"]Seattle Seahawks Press Conferences on USTREAM: Weekly press conferences from the Seattle Seahawks.[/ame]

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Ida- I am watching it and taping it on NFL Network. I will be posting up here. I have heard he will be presented with a #84 jersey.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
It is now live and entirety on FSN West. Luckily I have Direct TV Sports package so I get to watch the whole thing :)

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I had my doubts about this signing but i'm pretty excited watching it now. Our wide reciever core is going to be epic!

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Ok I think TJ was presented with 18 (may be waiting for Engram to sign else where or might know something we don't) but might take 84 in the future is my predicition.

Engram is meeting today with the Chiefs.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I was going to say... little pre-emptive, giveing him #84.
#18 was DJ Hackett.. who I might add.. is also a FA.

I hope they dont get rid of bobby, need to retire with the hawks, hes been so good with us and he still got some left in the tank.

Burleson
Branch
Engram
T.J.

Kent
Payne
Taylor

Reaction score
I believe he wore 18 in college. Not wearing 84 could mean he doesn't like that number compared to 18, he respects Engram and doesn't want to take his number, Engram is coming back or Engram is retiring and that number will be retired.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
I believe he wore 18 in college. Not wearing 84 could mean he doesn't like that number compared to 18, he respects Engram and doesn't want to take his number, Engram is coming back or Engram is retiring and that number will be retired.

He also said it will be pretty nostalgic for him to wear 18 again, I think it is a combination of both, with Engram still technically in the picture, and him wanting to have 18 again.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Housh did in fact wear 18 in college. He said he never had worn 84 till he arrived in Cincy. I think 84 won't be long much longer and Ruskell knows that.

I say possibly within 5-10 days we find out Engram is sticking around in Seattle.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Housh did in fact wear 18 in college. He said he never had worn 84 till he arrived in Cincy. I think 84 won't be long much longer and Ruskell knows that.

I say possibly within 5-10 days we find out Engram is sticking around in Seattle.
From what I've read, Engram isn't sure if he will be back with the Seahawks, but I really think he should come back and work with the younger guys and retire as a Seahawk.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Phaze- I'm going on gut instinct. Not news or anything I've heard. I just think with Marvin Harrison still out there teams will meet with him over Engram. Engram could wind up in KC Haley was his Offensive coordinator in Chicago, but I think he stays in Seattle just a gut feeling.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Phaze- I'm going on gut instinct. Not news or anything I've heard. I just think with Marvin Harrison still out there teams will meet with him over Engram. Engram could wind up in KC Haley was his Offensive coordinator in Chicago, but I think he stays in Seattle just a gut feeling.

Possibly in KC... but not likely.. He did not get an offer the first time around, and unless Engram really can't get an offer anywhere else, he might end up there.. and don't be so fast to say teams will take Harrison over Engram just like that. Looking at the facts, yes Harrison obviously is the bigger name, they both still think they have something left in the tank. Harrison being 36 years old, had 636 receiving yards last season, played and started all 15 games. Engram also 36, had 489 yards, played in 13 and only started 11. So while Marvin has slightly better stats, being that big of a name and believing he can make a big impact, will want a much bigger price tag than Engram. Harrison might still be more appealing, but to teams that want a possession receiver without a huge price tag, Engram may land there.

Top Bottom