• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 3

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERJq0a4Hta0"]2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 3[/ame]

Good Afternoon Seahawks Fans! Here's Version 3 of my Mock Draft! This one is a 2 rounder!

Enjoy the Video!

Em

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm curious, for all the posting linking to your site do we get linked back at all over there?

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54764 said:
I'm curious, for all the posting linking to your site do we get linked back at all over there?

Number 18;54768 said:
Yeah it would be nice to have a link on this page:

Football Gameplan - Seahawks

Consider it DONE guys!!

bobflipaburger;54772 said:
He mentioned our site in all the match up preivew videos he made.

Bingo!

I'm working on getting the site fully updated and it'll have all of team specific forums on there! I have no problem giving you guys pub..you guys allow me to post here, so the least I can do is return the favor!

Reaction score
Cool, you should probably throw in a comment about how we're the best and how bobflipaburger is the coolest dude ever lol. In return we'll say that you're pretty cool for a Saints fan, sound good? Haha

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA....Yeah, Flip is money....Coolest guy in Roy, Washington! :smile3:

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't think Tony Bennett is going to be singing "I left my heart in Bonney Lake" anytime soon..lol...The the Soggy Bottom Boys might..

Reaction score
Lol yeah, but that's where I grew up. Most of my friends still live there, it might be different if I diddn't live in the middle of no where.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54794 said:
Cool, you should probably throw in a comment about how we're the best and how bobflipaburger is the coolest dude ever lol. In return we'll say that you're pretty cool for a Saints fan, sound good? Haha

LOL!!! Deal!!

Top Bottom