• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pIxIJlGzCw"]2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4 (March) 3 Rounds[/ame]

Good Evening Seahawks Fans!! Here's version 4 of my Mock Draft..this one is a 3 rounder!

Enjoy!

Em

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Definitely a unique mock I like that. Can't see Gabbert fallin to us but never really even considered the possibility.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;55883 said:
Definitely a unique mock I like that. Can't see Gabbert fallin to us but never really even considered the possibility.

Thanks Homie!! That's the type of mock I like to put out there...a thought provoking one

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cool! just goes to show you how much mocks can vary, and come draft time might be way different then expected.

But there is no way Colts are going DT when OL-men, especially Rodney Houston G/C, are on the board. DL is not even a priority for Colts that ive seen.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;55910 said:
Cool! just goes to show you how much mocks can vary, and come draft time might be way different then expected.

But there is no way Colts are going DT when OL-men, especially Rodney Houston G/C, are on the board. DL is not even a priority for Colts that ive seen.

I think DT is a priority for them. They were terrible against the run last year and really need a presence in the interior of that line.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
That would be pretty crazy if gabbert fell that far it'd be hard to se mallet going before gabbert but I guess nearly anythingis possible

Top Bottom