• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Seahawks

Reaction score
Also I don't know if they felt they needed to address reciever.

Rice
Williams
Baldwin
Tate
Lockette
Butler
Durham
Obomanu

Plus we signed 3 UDFAs, which Lockette and Baldwin both were last year. Lockette got promoted from the practice squad for one game last year and he burned the Cards for a long TD. I think he's going to be on the roster foor the season opener and hopefully be that difference maker we need.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Also I don't know if they felt they needed to address reciever.

Rice
Williams
Baldwin
Tate
Lockette
Butler
Durham
Obomanu

Plus we signed 3 UDFAs, which Lockette and Baldwin both were last year. Lockette got promoted from the practice squad for one game last year and he burned the Cards for a long TD. I think he's going to be on the roster foor the season opener and hopefully be that difference maker we need.

What's going on with Tate??

Reaction score
I don't know man, he just looks unnatural out there at the WR position. His body type seems odd for the position.

When he first came out, I was excited, cause all that was out there on him were great YouTube highlights. He's made like 2 or 3 impressive plays in the last 2 years and has yet to live up to his 2nd round pick.

I've gone back and watched his ND highlights, and it looks like he doesn't really run routes. He just runs around pointless trying to get open, while Clausen scrambles and just puts up a crazy pass which Tate than snatches out of the air using his mighty mouse hops. While fun and exciting in College, that hasn't really translated to starting WR in the NFL.

Reaction score
Yeah, he's still learning how to run routes. But I don't feel like we've ever made a huge effort to get him the ball on on shorter passes or even end arounds and things of that nature.

Top Bottom