• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Seahawks

Reaction score
Another guy worth mentioning on defense is Malcolm Smith, I liked what he did in limited time last year. Also, you called Moffitt a 3rd year player, but this is only going to be his 2nd season. And no love for Michael Robinson? Those are little things though, you definitinely seem to know more about our team than the guys that get paid the big money on the national level.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Another guy worth mentioning on defense is Malcolm Smith, I liked what he did in limited time last year. Also, you called Moffitt a 3rd year player, but this is only going to be his 2nd season. And no love for Michael Robinson? Those are little things though, you definitinely seem to know more about our team than the guys that get paid the big money on the national level.

Thanks Big Bob! Yea its tough because I'm only relegated to 12 mins on YouTube..that's why I'm pushing to get my own Channel or Show.

Robinson is an ideal FB imo because of his versatility. I'm going to have to keep an eye on Smith!

I love that I can watch/critique/analyze every ball game and just give my honest opinion without being forced to cover unnecessary spin

Top Bottom