• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Week 12 Preview Video - Seahawks vs Chiefs

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8lGxaTzRvg"]Seahawks vs Chiefs Video Preview[/ame]

Happy Turkey Day! Good Afternoon Seahawks Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
My keys to victory, win the turn over battle, get the 12th man pumped up, win the special teams battle and we will come out winners. I feel like our O and D are pretty much even, if we can win those 3, I would be feel awesome about this game.

Reaction score
Matt has 699 yards passing in his last 2 games. That's encouraging against KC's pass D, hopefully he can keep that going. Hopefully Williams foot doesn't keep him out and getting Tate back would help matters. The running game needs to show up like it did in AZ and Dwayne Bowe needs to be held in check, if Trufant isn't able to play that will be tough to do. It seems like they like to take their shots down field though so hopefully ET can get his hands on a couple.

Reaction score
Trufant was cleared to practice and he had a full practice. He should be good to go.

I predict Curry and Clemons get 2 a piece each.

Offense is going to be able to produce. We just need to play good defense.

Reaction score
#ONE;51909 said:
Trufant was cleared to practice and he had a full practice. He should be good to go.

I predict Curry and Clemons get 2 a piece each.

Offense is going to be able to produce. We just need to play good defense.

lol..

Top Bottom