• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Week 9 Video Preview - SEA vs DAL

Reaction score
I hope the Cowgirls stack the line like you say... we've got receivers that can win man to man majority of the time.

And despite a lot of his short comings, one thing TJack can do is see the man to man coverage and take advantage of it.

As crazy as this sounds, I think this is going to be one of those rare games where our offense does well, but the defense might have a hard time. I am looking forward to the Browners-Bryant and Sherman-Austin. Both our corners have the ability to get inside their opponents heads. Both Bryant and Austin are whinny bitches and if you get in their head it disrupts their games. Really hope Austin gets popped hard and gets that smirk permanantly whiped off his grill.

GO HAWKS!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Totally ONe on the CB's , I like us matching up that way.

I think that on offense we need to be in hurry up shotgun, leave a blocking TE on Ware side (as he flips) and blocking RB, go pass happy, lots of short, criss cross, and draw plays to keep the DL honest.

Reaction score
The matchups you listed are the ones that worry me the most... If Bryant gets behind Browner, he's gone.

Reaction score
Don't worry Bob, Kam Bam will give him a few good cracks and his injury prone ass will be back on the sidelines.

Dude in recent games, Browner has made his man irrelevant...

Reaction score
lol ok, I'm still starting Tony Romo this week in fantasy... Although that's also partially due to Stafford having a bye this week.

Reaction score
LOL at Bob, yeah I have Romo and Stafford as my backups, starting Rogers this week.

I started Stafford over Romo last week, cause Rogers had a buy... damn glad I did!!

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Personally, I hope we dump every game! Sucks to watch, and ya feel bad for the guys out there getting theirs brains rattled, BUT WE HAVE TO PICK UP A FRANCHISE QB, PERIOD!!!. Like I said in an earlier post, use this season as practice for our young OL, DB's, hell the whole damn system. I know we run the risk of injuries, but how is that any differant from an Undefeated Season, with a SB ring? As most of you have mentioned, the OL is starting to improve week to week. I still have my doubts about Unger at Center, but maybe that will come around. Wasn't that his position at Oregon? Completely dissapointed in Gallery. Thought he was more of a search and distroy type of blocking guard on running plays coming through his house. At anyrate we're improving. DB's as well. They're still getting beat here, and there, but there has been some persssonal changes with guys who havn't seen alot of playing time. A silver lining if you ask me, now they are getting the chance, and experiance. We have the TE's (when Carlson is healthy), WR's, RB's (yeah, would be nice to have a young killer), and the same can be said for a REAL FB! Outside of a franchise OB, I think we really need another Mack Strong type FB. Let this year Tank! as much as I hate to even think it, but if it put's us in the 'Suck for Luck' race? What the hell. We'll be back with a team that won't take 'No' for an answer. Let's just hope the key players stick around come contract time. The pieces are there, all beit a few new faces with cred,s away. The main thing is this isn't the Knox, Flor., Holmmy, type of rebuild that had good vet's out there with a young talanted team, only to see the attidude of the disgruntled vets who didn't have the career they had hoped, rub off on the youngsters. These guys are learning by the school of hard knox, and loving it so far as much as I can tell. A few pieces away, mainly OB, and FB that doesn't care if his name isn't in the Sports page every week

Top Bottom