• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Wk 2 Video Preview - Seahawks v Steelers

Reaction score
To be fair, I never claimed to be the optimistic one... #One placed the title of the "resident optimist" on me lol.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I love our run defense, if we can do that, and make them one dimensional I think our D-fence will do well.
Its our Offense against their Dfense that worries me. If we can hold them to 21 and under we have a shadow of a hope.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
our defense should be ok, we should be able to put good pressure on faglesburger and hopefully cause a few turnovers. i just hope that we dont give them the ball in great field position were it puts a huge amount of pressure on the D.i would like to think that tavaris is on a 1 half leash, and if our Offense hasnt produced by then we go to Portis or even Whitehurst,

Top Bottom