• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good Bye Cardinals !

Idahawk

Reaction score
77 net yards in a playoff game is lowest total ever , no run game , no pass game and the defense was awful . They just quit on the season after the injuries .

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
One eliminated. Get to find out who we play next week tomorrow. I'm thinking the Cowboys will get the best of the Lions and the Panthers are coming our way, They didn't look too awfully impressive tonight either. Bring em on!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
St. Louis Rams dropping the hammer twice on Arians QBs makes for a pathetic effort and quick playoff exit.:tup:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
One eliminated. Get to find out who we play next week tomorrow. I'm thinking the Cowboys will get the best of the Lions and the Panthers are coming our way, They didn't look too awfully impressive tonight either. Bring em on!!

Panthers looked OK on D , but only because the Cards QB is a bumbling fool . Newton was just slightly better , looking forward to sending him home !

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
We probably should be playing Detroit, they really got screwed in that one. But here come the Panthers, time to get ready. Feeling pretty good about being able to dispatch them. After watching the Dallas game though, not feeling too good about how the officiating might go in the championship game whether the Cowboys or Packers come to town. But on thing at a time I guess, have to deal with Carolina first.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Lions were robbed. No one was surprised including the Lions. This shit is fixed.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
We probably should be playing Detroit, they really got screwed in that one. But here come the Panthers, time to get ready. Feeling pretty good about being able to dispatch them. After watching the Dallas game though, not feeling too good about how the officiating might go in the championship game whether the Cowboys or Packers come to town. But on thing at a time I guess, have to deal with Carolina first.

Are you talking ref conspiracy ? I accept bad calls as part of the game , but the ones in that Dallas game......???

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes, I was talking about the refs. Worried about getting the XL treatment if America's sweethearts come to town. Best way to combat that is just kick their asses like we did the Broncos in the Super Bowl last year I guess. I would have been livid if I was a Lion fan watching that game yesterday, that was a terrible game changing decision the officials made. We'll see what happens, got to take care of Carolina first!!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Not to mention the non-call on Dez when he ran onto the field without a helmet to protest the PI call. If that whole situation had been handled appropriately the Lions would have had the ball, 1st and 10 at the Dallas 14.
Dallas fans of course tried to justify it all by pointing to other "bad calls" throughout the game. But there's no explaining away or justifying all that crap, especially at that point in the game when everything was hanging in the balance. F*** Dallas. I can't stand them or their bandwagon fans.

Top Bottom