• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawk bow

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
PART_1425430554346_.IMG_20150303_165500.jpg

Something a little different to talk about. I hit some 3d shoots in the springtime and had my brother in law paint up my bow. Went with Hawks colors of course. What you think?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Love the Hawk colors!
What brand of bow is that? It seems long for a compound. Out of curiosity do you use a mechanical release or fingers with that bow?

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
It's a PSE Supra. It is long as it is designed to be a target bow, I don't use it for hunting. just to plink around at 3d shoots and practice up in the off season. It's a little over 37" axle to axle, hunting bow is only 31. I got it cuz I blew up my shoulder last year using the hunting bow and pulling 70lbs all day at a 3d shoot. This one is set at 55lbs, much more comfortable to shoot when I'm gonna be flinging lots of arrows. I use a mechanical release, it can be shot with fingers due to the length, but I use a release when I hunt, so I use it with this one too to keep everything the same as much as possible..

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your injury. That sucks. But at least you can still comfortably draw 55 which is cool.
37 huh? Not quite what I thought. Maybe it's the riser that makes it look like more than that. I was thinking maybe 40+.
Nice looking bow (enhanced, of course by the Hawk colors =D)

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out too. Shoulder is fine now, I still shoot the 70lb bow during hunting season, just a little to much when I'm gonna be launching 100 arrows a day, was the first outing of the year and I hadn't shot much. Nothing too major, just had to take a couple three months off and let it heal. Took some precaution to make sure it didn't happen again. And now I've got the coolest bow at the range!! Everything works out in the end.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
PART_1425510246484_KIMG0267.jpg

Here's another shot of it with the stabilizers on. I picked up from the shop tonight. Hitting the range this weekend

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Got my kids their first compounds this Christmas, lot of fun. Always nice to have around for zombie apocalypses too.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
fun for sure. Funny you said that, we had the "Zombie Shoot" at the bow club just last weekend. my 5 and 6 year old nephews shot with us, was a good time for sure.

Top Bottom