• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Help

oricoop

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm a Seahawks fan from Israel. Probably the only one as this is not a great NFL-like country.
I'm going to fulfill my dream this fall and travelling all over the west coast with my brother. The journey will begin with a Seahawks game in Seattle. I would like to attend the monday night game against the Packers. This will be my first time in Seattle (a dream as i mentioned) and I would like to ask for recommendations about tickets.
where do you recommend me to sit inside the stadium? I would like to have a good view for the pitch but also to enjoy the atmosphere.

I looked over the web and there are many options. Can you guys suggest me the seats i should buy from the following (all of them are about the same price):
A. Zone 147, Row LL
B. Zone 309, Row AA or NN
C. Zone 127, Row S
D. Zone 142, Row W
E. Zone 116, Row KK
F. Zone 117, Row FF
G. Zone 101, Row N
H. Zone 122, Row T
I. Zone 300, Row B

Thanks,

Ori

Reaction score
309 is on the 50 yardline, up high but that's not always a bad thing. I'd rather sit here than in 300.

122 is right in the middle of the endzone on the south side of the stadium (aka the closed end) so the goal posts might get in the way.

All the others are in the corners of the end zones. They don't seem like great seats, but I've never sat there

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I have seats in 149, love sitting in the end zone. There are games when most of the action happens at the other end of the field. You should be able to sit just about anywhere you want, there will be a lot more tickets available when the season gets closer. Stub hub, e-bay, and season ticket holders sell tickets right off the Hawks website. No need to be in a hurry to secure tickets if you don't see anything you like. But like Bob said 50 yard line will offer best view, atmosphere is everywhere!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If you want to enjoy the game and atmosphere you gotta get down in the 100 level.
Seahawks side or south endzone are the best.
The hawks tunnell is in the SW corner of the the staduim, get by there and you will have an memorable experience.

Have you seen the 3-D panaramic seating chart?
Check it!
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/seattle_seahawks/

Reaction score
Atmosphere is everywhere. I've sat down low and up high. I had season tickets in section 312 in 2010 and the atmosphere up there was great, especially for that Rams game. That was a fun game..... The drunk guy behind me kept calling me Earl because I was wearing my Earl Thomas jersey lol.

Reaction score
Atmosphere is everywhere. I've sat down low and up high. I had season tickets in section 312 in 2010 and the atmosphere up there was great, especially for that Rams game. That was a fun game..... The drunk guy behind me kept calling me Earl because I was wearing my Earl Thomas jersey lol.
Haha that's something I would do lol.... Really want season tickets this year but we're having another baby in Sept plus I just paid $900 in taxes...

Top Bottom