• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey From Patriots Nation

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
What's up Seahawks fans????......Greetings from Patriots Nation! Lookin' Forwards to our matchup this week. I hear it's a pretty tough Stadium to play in!
I'm a 30+ years Season ticket holder for the Pats and have been to every home game since 1980...Not exactly a Seahawks "Fan" per-say...but I do find myself rooting for them when I'm watching a game they are playing in. I'm thinking because I was a follower of Mosi Tatupu (RIP) (Mosi's Mooses") and knew Lofa when he was a kid, watched him play ball here in the Hockomock league for King Philip High School..so I'm thinkin' my allegiance to the Sea Hawks is based on that.
Looking forwards to some good banter with all you Hawks fans ..looks like you're doin' ok out there in the Northwest...the question is...can you compete with the elite teams....see y'all out there!!

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this game. Right now we have the #1 defense in the league (that could change after Houston destroys the Jets tonight) and you guys have the #1 offense. Very much unstoppable force vs. Immovable object on paper.

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to you, sir. I love the Patriots, but Hawks are number one for me. Sorry, bro. I have been a Patriots fan since the days of Jim Plunkett. They had some real tough rivalries with the Raiders back then. They hated each other. Patriots are a class organization top to bottom. Tom Brady is still in my mind the best NFL quarterback.

I went to SB 42 and met a lot of fans from Mass. at that event. All great folks. However, my second favorite team behind the Hawks happens to be the G-Men, so I was not cheering NE in that game. And fortunately it was a great Superbowl for Giants fans.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome to the Hawks Site, Im looking forward to this game as well. The #1 defense against the #1 Offense..I cant say Im a Brady fan at all so I will just wish you good luck .... GO HAWKS

Top Bottom