• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hot Enuff 4 Ya?

S

Seattlehawk94

109 on my deck themometer in the shade...121 on the one in the Sunshine..

Man, it's Arizona weather out there...Stay cool ya'lls! Seriously....No pun intended... ;)

OP
G

Yeah, it's pretty bad in Texas. Hottest summer in 10 years...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No AC, but since we live in Seattle proper and most houses were built before 1950, people still believed in basements. Thank God. It is cool in the basement.

I'm trying not to complain, though, because it will be rainy and shitty before we know it.

Reaction score
*applause* and BTW why would he be happy? Because he's right? The earth is still slowly going to shit around us.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No I'm not happy. Just today I read an article on how all the glaciers are receding at an even higher than expected rate.

I am sad because it turned into a political debate. Sad because people think we can trash the earth with no consequences.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think he would be happier, much happier, with the change. He is probably all invested in the companies that will benefit most from becoming "greener." Me, I am in it because it is the right thing to do.

Reaction score
I just hope it's not an issue that gets put on the back burner because of all the other issues this administration has.

Top Bottom