• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Housh boycotting Madden 10...

Reaction score
Anybody read the article about TJ 'complaining' about his Madden 10 rating?

Here's a link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9834 ... no-more%27

I think as always with the sports media, it's been taken way out of context. People in the media are desperate this time of year to find something to write about, so they nitpick at the stupidest shit.

Knowing TJ's personality from the short time he's been here, I can honestly say I think it was more of his 'smack talk' style, then him honestly bitter about his rating.

I did not hear the interview, but for all we know he could have totally been joking about the whole thing.

A lot of people are talking smack, labeling him a "knuckle head" like all the other "me, me, me" receivers.

Just wanted to know what some of your thoughts were.

Reaction score
I'm sure he was just kidding around. His rating is a 91, but his speed is an 82. Housh isn't the type of guy to be a "me, me, me" player.

Reaction score
He played most of the whole season with either Ryan Fitzpatrick or an under-performing/injured Carson Palmer at QB those numbers don't tell the whole story and I understand his gripe.

G

I lawld at this. It was funny to see Mike & Mike talk about it.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I didn't catch the Mike and Mike bit. What was their take on the whole situation?

Top Bottom