• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I Would Like to Know

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
why we didnt run washington more, he had 7 for 39 good numbers.with a 3 point deficit the whole game im just wondering why

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Washington has been the better back this season, no doubt. Why they didn't run more...who knows. I'm not a fan of Rah Rah Pete's and am even less of one after that embarrassment (if that's even possible)

Reaction score
Lets not forget the offense was missing Miller and Unger too. The entire offense looked out of sync, maybe its because they had a let down off of the bye which seems weird, but it happened a lot under holmgren, maybe its because they had to replace four starters including one just before kick off, or maybe Whitehurst is just that bad. But now we're extremely thin at CB and the defense might start to struggle and that's been our strength.... Maybe we're back to Suck for Luck lol.

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
imma laugh when whoever thinks they won the luck sweepstakes doesnt end up getting him because he decides to stay for his senior year.i think dolphins win it over colts too

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
At this point, I think it'll be between the Rams, Colts, and Fins. If the Hawks continue to play like they did today, I'd throw them in the mix as well.

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
id put us somewere from 8-12th pick,next weeks game id put at a 50-50 chance, washingtons more than winable and then we play st louis two times,and then arizona. i hope that we get barkely he looks pretty good i think

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
and the rams would definetely pass on luck if they got the first pick

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ya everyone has landry as the number 2 qb but i think barkely is the better NFL QB and maybe PC would take him because there history

Reaction score
Barkley is the 2nd most complete QB in the class, Landry is more the kind of guy you let sit for a season or two... We don't really have that luxury though. Honestly... I'd be willing to give up a haul of picks to trade up to the first pick if a team like St. Louis that already has a QB gets the first pick. Like straight up Ditka for Ricky Williams status lol.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Getting back to the run game, Leon shouold have been in the goaline offense.
Forsett numbers suck this year :
CAR 22 YDS 56 AVG 2.5

Beating the proverbial drum on this one, why did we not keep Allen Bradshaw, or Thomas Clayton

Why in gods name did we let Clayton go!?? that guy was explosive as hell!!

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
clayton has done what he did with us for our preseason with the patriots like 3 or four times, he led the preseason in rushing one year with the, but somehow he always manages to get cut before the season starts.and theres no way the rams if they got the first pick would trade it within the division, i wish though i too would be fine if we gave up just about anything for luck.

Reaction score
Has Luck said he wants to declare himself eligible for the draft this year? He could opt to stay for his senior year, especially if he doesn't like the teams that could potentially draft him.

The same goes for Landry Jones and Matt Barkley. They are both juniors as well.

Top Bottom