• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jim Harbaugh's mouth at it again

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
Nothing like genuine nastiness to build a fierce rivalry. I can't wait to see what Richard Sherman does during Week 2 when they play here.

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
“I’ve definitely noticed it,” Harbaugh told Bay Area reporters on Tuesday. “You don’t know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don’t know that that’s what it is. I’ve heard this thrown out or that, but that’s usually the agent or the players themselves saying it’s, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn’t release what it actually is, so you have no idea.
… “It has no place in an athlete’s body. Play by the rules,” Harbaugh said. “You want to be above reproach, especially when you’re good, because you don’t want people to come back and say, ‘They’re winning because they’re cheating.’ That’s always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, since I was a little kid. We want to be a above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules.
Via Will Brinson | CBS Sports

What a DUMB ASS! You might be able to get away with that when you play Perdue or Fresno State but not at this level. His Dad didn't teach him very well about this aspect of coaching. He was witness to too many Ditka loose tongue press conferences. If I were Pete I would print this on the Camp T-shirts, the camp bed sheets, the plates used for player meals during camp and have a sky writer showcase this on the last day of camp. To quote the warden in Cool Hand Luke.........
"THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS IT......SO HE GITS IT"!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm thinking it will be raining Budweiser bottles when that douche bag comes out of the tunnel. Unfortunately he will be out of range from my seats though! Can't wait for that game, I usually miss the first one because I'm out of town on a hunting trip, gonna come home a day early this year!!

Top Bottom