• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jimmy Graham Phone Interview

szat

Huddler
Great interview!
Seems like a very level headed dude, I love what he has to say about Seattle and our defense, aggressiveness, and competitiveness.

He was shocked "as were we Jimmy".

szat

Huddler
Man, I am really coming around on him, It sounds like he is really liking the idea of being a seahawk.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Great interview!
Seems like a very level headed dude, I love what he has to say about Seattle and our defense, aggressiveness, and competitiveness.

He was shocked "as were we Jimmy".
I saw an old interview when the trade was announced in which he said the Seahawks D was overrated and I think he had a low opinion of Baldwin. Fun stuff in the locker room this summer.:tup:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
I saw an old interview when the trade was announced in which he said the Seahawks D was overrated and I think he had a low opinion of Baldwin. Fun stuff in the locker room this summer.:tup:
I didn't know he said that. If he did he came out the fool in the end because the Seahawk D had him punked the last two times he played them. That's all gamesmanship at least a full season removed so I'm sure it's not gonna be an issue. It was time to move on a long time ago.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
I didn't know he said that. If he did he came out the fool in the end because the Seahawk D had him punked the last two times he played them. That's all gamesmanship at least a full season removed so I'm sure it's not gonna be an issue. It was time to move on a long time ago.
I wrote Baldwin but I think it was Irvin. I hope it is still an issue and spills into practice and onto the IR.:tup: