• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kris Durham

Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked about Durham... I think he may emerge as a solid WR and should get some playing time this year. One of the things I really like about Pete is he will always start the best guy. Doesn't matter what round they were picked in, if they produce, they will get a chance to play.

I read Big Mike has high praise of him. He tweeted that "he caught everything thrown his way, and is looking smooth"

Who are you guys most excited about??

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked about Durham... I think he may emerge as a solid WR and should get some playing time this year. One of the things I really like about Pete is he will always start the best guy. Doesn't matter what round they were picked in, if they produce, they will get a chance to play.

I read Big Mike has high praise of him. He tweeted that "he caught everything thrown his way, and is looking smooth"

Who are you guys most excited about??

Durham also. Something about his highlights just say "playmaker" cant explain it.

Granted i am stoked about our lineman...but they just arent as "sexy" picks as WR's (sorry for lack of better term lol)

Mark Legree is a close second.

Reaction score
I told #one this earlier, if you watch the videos on seahawks.com the few times it showed Durham he looked thicker then he was in college so yeah im pretty stocked about him.

I hope Malcom smith and Kj wright are really good.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Good to hear , I agree with the 'playmaker' tag for Durham. I am also anxious to see what Legree can do, 21 picks is no joke, he is fun to watch, youtube him.

Reaction score
I was disappointed when we pick a receiver that wasn't even invited to the combine, but then I read up on him. He's big and he's fast and he he has very good hands.

Top Bottom