• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Last Movie You Saw?

Reaction score
Throw down the last flick you viewed in this here thread, in theaters or on DVD.

The Dark Knight.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade.

GREAT FLICK!

Still one of my all time favorites....Love that blonde....She played "Wild Thing" Vaughn's agent/girlfriend in Major League II as well...What a hottie!

Pottsie.....The Dark Knight was AWESOME! Kinda funny because the last movie I saw last night was:

"Batman Begins"....Saw it on Blue Ray on my PS3 in HD...Uh.....WOW! I love DVD but, that's the first Blue Ray I've ever gotten (just got my HD and PS3 last month) and it was AMAZING...The depth of the colors and picture were unreal...

Seriously....IF you are asking for a new system this year...Get a PS3, don't got 360.

PS3 is great, it's network is free for the most part, it's faster, wireless, and has a Blue Ray which means at how much B-Ray cost you are either getting a system with a free Blue Ray-or a Blue Ray with a free game system, the graphics are better on HD than 360 (or regular), the controlers are the kind you are used to (not the bulky Microsoft ones) and don't need batteries (unlike 360s) you just recharge them overnight, and FULL INTERNET service..Yeah, that's right...I go online with my PS3 and have a 52 inch computer screen in HD.

Seriously, get a PS3 if you have a chance.....Then I'll school your asses at Madden!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I had to watch the Last Crusade because I just got finished watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I cannot believe how badly they botched the end of that movie. A UFO! U. F. O. I couldn't believe it.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
I had to watch the Last Crusade because I just got finished watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I cannot believe how badly they botched the end of that movie. A UFO! U. F. O. I couldn't believe it.

LMAO

Thanks for ruining the ending of that one...Was going to rent it this weekend! :shock:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Number 18 said:

LMAO

Thanks for ruining the ending of that one...Was going to rent it this weekend! :shock:

Oh man. Sorry! I should have put a spoiler warning on that...

S

Seattlehawk94

No worries it sounds like the movie itself was a spoiler anyway.

Reaction score
Saw V. Liked it but it wasn't as good as the first two. I'm a huge Saw freak! Only movie series I actually think has good sequals.

Reaction score
Speaking of Tim Allen has anyone else noticed Home Improvement is on a lot now? Seems like there's 3 or 4 channels playing the reruns

Top Bottom