• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leeann "Pork Chop" Womack signs with Stains

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck you Pork Chop......Enjoy being on the second best team in Ohio you POS.

You were always a piece of overrated shit in my book....If it wasn't for your name no one would even give a fuck about you.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Fuck you Pork Chop......Enjoy being on the second best team in Ohio you POS.

You were always a piece of overrated shit in my book....If it wasn't for your name no one would even give a fuck about you.
It's been a while and the Seahawks have yet to do anything with him so you really can't blame him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
The dude was always hurt. He was like the Marcus Tubbs of the offensive line with the only difference being none of his injuries were ever season ending.

Reaction score
Good riddance. A walking injury / jack of all trades master of none. He couldn't get himself a gatorade without spraining something.

Reaction score
I haven't been checking Seahawk news lately with all of the SU games, but he is 30 with injury problems so not too worried about this. I think it won't really hurt us other then we lose a very a guy that can fill in nicely at just about every position, but he has to stay healthy which had been a problem up until this season.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bummer that porkchop is going, not a hudge loss (figuratively speaking).
Its just that he finally had a decent year.

O well, Later floyd.

Top Bottom