• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Letter from Craig Terrill

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt a really good message to the players. I think they have good leadership and are keeping things in perspective.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No doubt a really good message to the players. I think they have good leadership and are keeping things in perspective.

I'm sorry but if you listen to the interviews you can tell just by the way they speak who's a Seahawk and who's a 49er.

I won't say they are dumb, but if you went to college you should know how to answer a question in English...just saying. ;) lol

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm sorry but if you listen to the interviews you can tell just by the way they speak who's a Seahawk and who's a 49er.

I won't say they are dumb, but if you went to college you should know how to answer a question in English...just saying. ;) lol
Ah, I see.

So the Seahawks draft based upon academic achievements rather than on athletic ability and skill. That would explain a lot of things.

Things like this: :roflmao:

7aab31eeaab81737c7dad0584a19eb77.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yawn...the trophy post.

Do they give the Whiners talking points like a politician when they sign up for the bandwagon? Mention the past...check!

Since 94 your case has been overflowing...that is "the case for delusional reminiscing".

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yawn...the trophy post.

Do they give the Whiners talking points like a politician when they sign up for the bandwagon? Mention the past...check!

Since 94 your case has been overflowing...that is "the case for delusional reminiscing".
Let's try to stay on topic, shall we?

We were discussing well-spoken, trophyless members of the Seattle Seahawks. :)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Soon to be replaced by, "you only have one ring, we've got five".

I'll take it.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, that would be a little difficult to do. Once you're a member of the club, you're in.

As lame as this sounds I hope the Seahawks commission a super bowl ring for the fans. My baseball Cardinals do this and it really looks cool, a big ass hefty ring that really looks good and is a duplicate of the real thing.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
As lame as this sounds I hope the Seahawks commission a super bowl ring for the fans. My baseball Cardinals do this and it really looks cool, a big ass hefty ring that really looks good and is a duplicate of the real thing.

Having suffered through my first 18 years as a fan in the SF Bay Area I deserve a freaking ring for my loyalty. It was like a bad marriage that I stayed in counseling for. hahaha...

But that would be cool. I'd buy one...but lets not get ahead of ourselves. ;) This week I need them to throw the beat down on the Whiners...because quite frankly they have it coming. ;) lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Having suffered through my first 18 years as a fan in the SF Bay Area I deserve a freaking ring for my loyalty. It was like a bad marriage that I stayed in counseling for. hahaha...

But that would be cool. I'd buy one...but lets not get ahead of ourselves. ;) This week I need them to throw the beat down on the Whiners...because quite frankly they have it coming. ;) lol

Buy? No. Given to all fans with a paid ticket to the season opener. My Cardinals do it right!:tup:

Top Bottom