• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Metallica!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
What a concert. I do not listen to them as much as I used to, but those men are entertainers. First, they filled the Key Arena with that fake smoke stuff. Then they came out to "That Was Just Your Life" with lasers cutting through the smoke. It was a nice opener.

"One," as always, was incredible. Explosions everywhere. You could feel the heat pretty much anywhere in the Key. They used the explosions on a few other songs like "Enter Sandman." Then, I cannot remember exactly which song it was (I think "Cyanide"), but they had like 20 foot colored flames shooting out from these boxes all over the stage.

The bass was thunderous. The guitars were loud. And Hetfield, as always, totally played to and fed off the crowd. The concert ended up with a Metallica dropping a bunch of huge black beach balls from the rafters and everyone batting them around to "Seek and Destroy."

I would have liked a few more songs from better know classics such as "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "Battery." They did not play any songs from the albums Load, Reload, or St. Anger. But overall, it was exactly what I was looking for from a Metallica concert. Power and intensity.

(P.S. - the band Lamb of God sucks. A lot. Too much to describe.)

Reaction score
#1. I am jealous. Hopefully they'll come around here soon (Nashville).

#2. I agree with you on Lamb Of God. I watched them on an Ozzfest review show once. They are garbage.

Reaction score
Enter the Sandman is my favorite song. I get chills when I hear that just picturing Mariono Rivera running out of the bullpen door to shut the door on a brisk night in October. You know your shaking if your an opponent!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Enter the Sandman is my favorite song. I get chills when I hear that just picturing Mariono Rivera running out of the bullpen door to shut the door on a brisk night in October. You know your shaking if your an opponent!

ewwwwww

Top Bottom