• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice Comeback

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Second half was awesome. Damn, 30 seconds away from an NFCW NFCCG. Quite a long way from a season or two ago.

No doubt next season will really be something. You guys have a lot to look forward to. I think you really have something special in Russell Wilson.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks SF fan... you guys kicked the shit outa GB.

So ive been wanting to ask a SF guy, would you rather play us at your house or Atl at Atl?
I think the obvious answer is you want to play at home, but who do you think you stand the better chance playing?

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks SF fan... you guys kicked the shit outa GB.

So ive been wanting to ask a SF guy, would you rather play us at your house or Atl at Atl?
I think the obvious answer is you want to play at home, but who do you think you stand the better chance playing?

Well, of course I would prefer a home game. But I think we are actually better off with the Falcons in Atlanta than the Seahawks at home. I was pretty nervous about that prospect.

Top Bottom